One Year Post Graduate Dental Diploma Program in Immediate Loading, offered by Maharaj Vinayak Global University & International Implant Foundation, Munich, Germany.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- All design of implants currently in practice will be taught.
- Nerve bypass in Atrophic mandible to avoid cantilever situation.
- Each session one case will be done by international and national faculty.
- Lecture and presentations on resection cases rehabilitation.
- Various techniques for immediate loading like pterygoids and zygomatic implant placement (with flap and flapless will be taught)
- External implant prosthetic and surgery
- Each module participants will operate on patients and restore with implants.
- Free surgical kit will be provided to participants and implants to be operated on patients by participants.
DIPLOMA IN CORTICO BASAL IMPLANTOLOGY
MVGU in association with international implant Foundation, Munich, Germany regularly organize dental implant training courses.
The courses are designed for dentists interested in cortical implantology.
Workshop duration is for 01 year which will be divided in the course of five modules that includes lectures with live surgery on atrophic jaws with demonstration of prosthetic placement.
After successful completion of the course, participants are certified with MVGU and international implant Foundation, Munich, Germany.
Eligibility: Candidates must hold BDS degree from a recognized College / University.
Course Fees: Rs. 8 Lakhs inclusive of GST (Easy 4-instalments of Rs. 2 Lakhs each)
- Hexacone conventional implant surgical kit.
- Hexacone multi-unit single piece implant kit.
- Koc and baces implant kits
- Pterygoid implant Kit.
- Zygomatic implant kit
- Multi-unit implant kit
Diploma in Implantology
- Introduction, Terminology for Corticobasal Implantology.
- Advantages of Corticobasal Implants; No Peri-implants, immediate postextraction (Type one) Implantation; immediate loading.
- Possibilities, indications, contraindications, Treatment examples for corticobasal implantology and the work with Compression Screws, rigid spinting as a working principle vs. Concept of single tooth replacement in immediate loading protocols.
- Historic and Evolution of Corticobasal Implantology.
- Bone physiology for Implantologists. Bone Structure, Timelines for Osteonal and woven bone, Cortical bone properties, distribution of mineralization.
- Biologic osseointegration vs. osseofixation, Hormonal and post-traumatic osteoporosis, the influence of pressure and tension on bone mineralisation, Bone ageing, Post Traumatic remodelling vs. Osteoporosis, Wolffs law.
- 4D-Anatomy of midface; Maxilla, Mandible, Sphenoid bone, Zygomatic bone-related anatomic structure.
- Bone and implant, Application of bone physiology in the daily work of Implantologist. Bone reaction to dental implants, viewpoints of Donath & Branemark, (“Osseointegration”-Theory) etc.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Cortical, Permanent and Non-stable Cortical.
- Prophylactic application of Botulinum toxin in immediate loading treatment protocols.
- Impressions taking, bite taking, small ad big abutments, possibilities to overcome no-paralellities of implant heads.
- Occlusion and Mastication, Planes, and curves of the bite, the correct vertical dimension (avoiding contacts in the are of 2nd molars and the front teeth) Supporting polygon. AFMP Angle and its implications on immediate loading protocol. Choice of posterior teeth with respect to the planned pattern of mastication (Traditional cups vs. the Gerber/ Palla concept, Tetth wout cussconcept (imitation of natural abrasion)
- Occlusal situation in angle class 1, 2, 3 dentitions, changes in skeletal angle class.
- Centric Relation CR, the concept for ideal occlusion, “lingualized occlusion”
- Metal to plastic bridges, Metal to composite bridges, other materials, advantages, disadvantages, indications.
- Effective laboratory production with the help of digital equipment.
- Restoration of the function of the masticatory system, Movement of joints, vertical dimension.
- PFR & Autologous dentin graft – a golden standard of grafting.
- Application in Maxillofacial Surgery & Implantology
- Treatment options for distal maxillary adentia
- Consensus regarding osteointegaration, osseodensification, and treatment modalities.
- Principles of treatment 1: Timeline after bone transplants, types of bone transplant used; treating bone defects without bone transplant;
- Principles of treatment 2: Suitable Cortical; number of Implants; when can the prosthetic treatment be done in immediate loading and when can it be done flapless; Contra-indications (?)
- Principles of treatment 3: prosthetic solutions: bars, magnets, clips, telescoping bars.
- Fixations in the orbit.
- Fixation in the maxilla as well as in the glabella, frontal bone.
- Fixations in the mandible.
- Fixation in the mastoid.
- Fixation in the different areas of the zygomatic bone (frontal process, body, orbital process)
- Keeping the occlusion and mastication stable: maintaining vertical dimension, grinding, adjustments over the years.
- Changing materials in the load-bearing zone; switch to Zirconium in both jaws.
- Evaluation of implant mobility and necessary and correct treatment steps; adding implants, immediate and delayed exchanging of implants (timelines); Immediate and postponed corrective intervention, scope of corrective intervention; overall stability as an aim.
- Therapeutic Application of Botulinum toxin; associated treatment steps
- Treating Decementations
- Treating Sinus Involvement
- Diagnosing reasons for “pain” expressed by patients.