Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D.
Master’s degree in dental surgery with minimum 55% marks from a recognized
Ph.D. Course Duration:
Duration of the course is 3-6 Years.
Ph.D. Admission Procedure:
Admission to Ph.D programs are usually based on candidates’ scores that an individual obtains in their university-based entrance test and Personal Interview.
Available Branches for Ph.D. Course:
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge Prosthetics
- Periodontics with Oral Implantology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry